REGISTRATION FORM TO PARTICIPATE IN PROF HUANG SOON FOOK TOURISM LECTURE
Topic: "Policy Options for Tourism Development and Promotion in Zambia"
HOST: THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND ARTS DIRECTED BY DIRECTOR TOURISM
VENUE COURTESY OF BEST WESTERN HOTELS FORMERLY GOLDEN BRIDGE OPPOSITE ZESCO
DATE: 4TH AUGUST 2015 TIME: 1800-2100 HOURS – FREE WITH CASH BAR
- Participants numbers 120-150 are by invitation from the Ministry of Tourism and Arts that includes Cohort 4, 5, 6 and 7 Unza/Binary University DBA Students.
- Facilitator and Speakers on current issues and policies in the tourism industry in Zambia come from Tourism Council of Zambia and Zambia Tourism Board.
- Participants to explore job and entrepreneurial opportunities in the tourism industry in Zambia.
- Workshop participants to deliberate and resolve the way forward and key policy options for tourism development and promotion in Zambia with the five pillars of Tourism:
- a. Product Development,
- The event could end with the resolution of the way forward and policies for the promotion and development of tourism in Zambia.
- The Change Agency Initiative to play role of Secretariat and coordinate the event. Help the Ministry take the minutes and liaison with the Ministry and Prof Huang for kick starting and follow ups as maybe decided upon during and after the event.